Multiple Choice quiz requires users to select the single correct choice among a set of possible choices. It is an easy way to implement quick assessment on learning performance. When making a multiple choice quiz you need to prepare the questions and answer options. To make the quiz a formative learning experience, you also need to customize feedbacks on each answer to give more additional information for the question.
Add Multiple Choice question to quiz
- Click Questions button in QuizCreator.
- Select Multiple Choice. Then the question dialog pop up.
- Enter your question in the Enter the Question field. You could insert equation, image and hyperlink to the question. If you want to format the question text, please click the corresponding button which is similar to office.
- Enter the answer choices for the question in the Enter the Choice field. If you want to add more than 4 choices, please click “+” to add more than 6 choices. You also could click “-” to delete the useless choice.
- Click the box in the Correct column next to the correct choice for this question.
- Click save button to save the question.
Set question results feedback
It is important to offer feedback to the learners. You could customize the personalized question feedback based on the right or wrong choice. There are two feedback types for question, you could specify the feedback type according to your requirement.
- At the question dialog, click Properties.
- In the Feedback area, please click the drop-down menu to select the feedback type (By Question or By Answer).
- By Question, allows you to provide feedback on each of question after user anwering the question. While, By Answer, allows you to provide overall feedback after user selecting an answer choice.
- When you select the By Answer feedback, you should enter the specified feedback info for each anwer choice to the Feedback field next to the choice column.
Set automatically quiz marking and track result for free
QuizCreator allows you track quiz results for free via E-mail or QuizCreator Online.
If you want to get the quiz results through E-mail, please go to Publish -> Publish on My Computer, and tick “Send results to the specified e-mail address”.
If you want to track the quiz results free online, please publish the quiz for QMS.
Now, everything is ok, you could following the steps above to create more multipe questions and make an interactive multiple choice quiz with ease.