SHENZHEN, China, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-Asia/ — Wondershare Software, the professional developer of e-Learning authoring tools, today announced another assessment solution — Standalone Quiz Management System (Standalone QMS) for QuizCreator users, a secure web-based quiz results management system that allows HR directors, educators and trainers to track, analyze and report quiz results accurately and flexibly.
The Standalone QMS works seamlessly with Wondershare QuizCreator, a quiz maker that enables HR directors, educators and trainers to create Flash quizzes, tests and exams with multimedia. Users can now host Standalone QMS on their own servers which let users take full control of all quiz results easily. Everyone has the flexibility to create, analyze, customize and extend testing reports on demand. The Standalone QMS empowers users to do all this work without any other cost and time intensive implementation or ongoing maintenance of data warehouses.
“After we released online QMS last year, a large number of QMS users show their big interests in online QMS and provided valuable insight and feedback to us,” says Tobee Wu, President of Wondershare software.” In order to meet more users’ needs, we developed this Standalone QMS after months’ efforts.”
Key features of Standalone QMS:
- Host QMS on local area network (LAN) or Internet. Let the quiz results management be more secure, stability and flexible.
- Manage quiz results in a more flexible way to convert them into meaningful data or insightful reports.
- Control access to each quiz by making it publicly available, limiting access to specific users, or limiting access to organizations.
- Export quiz results in 3 widely used formats: Excel, PDF, and CSV.
- Create and issue certificates. You can customize the certificates with professional looking complete with signatures and organization logo, and issue the certificate to quiz takers with a passing grade.
- Get clear, insightful reports by 6 ways: scores of participants by quiz, scores of Individual participant, answers to quiz, choices of questions by quiz, and numbers of quizzes for all publishers.
For more information about Standalone QMS, please go to: http://www.quiz-creator.com/quiz-management-system-standalone.html
“The goal of developing standalone QMS is to let learning professionals maximize the utility of quiz results,” says Mike Wu, product manager of QuizCreator at Wondershare E-Learning Division. “This standalone QMS reduce users’ worry about data security, users can now experience the power of standalone QMS to improve teaching and training quality quickly and easily in a trustworthy, scalable and configurable environment.”
Pricing and Availability
Wondershare Standalone QMS is available to buy now from $449 to $999 according to different numbers of participants. To purchase Standalone QMS, please go to: http://www.quiz-creator.com/buy/quiz-creator-standaloneqms-buy.html
As the professional developer of e-Learning authoring tools, Wondershare is dedicated to providing easy-to-use programs for learning content authoring. Wondershare E-Learning has served thousands of organizations from Stanford University, US Air Force to Siemens AG with preferred solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.quiz-creator.com.
SOURCE Wondershare Software
If you liked this post, you might also find these interesting: