QuizCreator Online is the online results reporting system for Wondershare QuizCreator, which enables QuizCreator users to easily track, analyze and report quiz results. QuizCreator Online automatically tracks all quiz results from the quizzes created by QuizCreator, only when the feature "Publish on QuizCreator Online" in QuizCreator is enabled and properly configured before quiz publishing.
QuizCreator Online categorizes users by different roles, learn more about QuizCreator Online Account Types.
Corporate Admin account has the highest priority in QuizCreator Online to manage all quizzes, results and members. You can set up and register this account via the method below:
1. Order QuizCreator Full Version.
2. Register the QuizCreator program with License Name and Register Key from the registration E-mail;
3. Order QuizCreator Online, and then your Corporate Admin account will be created in QuizCreator Online automatically, you just need to login QuizCreator Online with License Name and password that included in the registration E-mail.
Publisher account is used to create quizzes with QuizCreator, and can view and manage quizzes. You can create this account with the method below:
1. Login QuizCreator Online with administrator account
2. Click "Users" on the navigation bar in QuizCreator Online, and then click "Add users" button.
3. Select "Publisher" role in the register window, type in Account E-mail and Password information to finish the registration process.
Participant account only can view the quiz scores and results. You can create this account through the method below:
1. Login QMS with administrator account
2. Click "Users" on the navigation bar in QMS, and then click "Add users" button.
3. Select "Participant" role in the register window, type in participant Account E-mail and Password information to the E-mail address table, you can create many user accounts at one time via importing a Excel( CSV) file which enables you to type in a list of E-mail addresses. All that remains for you to do is to fill out and upload the excel file.
4. Click "Register" to finish the account creating process.